2. Checking for possible spiders hiding under your comforter every night before you hop in to bed is not a nuisance.
3. Hearing what sounds like a rather large animal in the brush as you walk back to your house at dusk excites you.
4. Watching your son throw horse poop (cowpies) off the creek bridge just makes you giggle.
5. Everything closes by 7 and you are ok with that.
6. You now own five pairs of boots.
7. You let your daughter carry home 6 dead crab shells from the beach to float in your kiddie pool. Apparently that’s where they now live.
8. Finding a dead weasel in the lawn outside the gardens sends you rushing to find your kids to show it off.
9. Your arms are sore from picking berries all summer and you like it.